Tuesday, July 28, 2009

07/28/09 - I'm here

Yes, I am around these days. Still pregnant and as of tomorrow, officially full term (37 weeks). We had a nice vacation, but it's taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things!

Lately, I've been reading through Proverbs for my read through the bible this year. There are so many things I could have blogged about...wisdom, seeking good Godly counsel, a warning against the Proverbs 5 woman, and so on, but I never knew where to start.

I've also been so frustrated lately with our culture effecting our church, the body of Christ. I don't even want to get start because it will be a rant and I don't like to use my blog as a rant.

My husband and I have begged God to show us how the culture has effected us. We've asked that He revel any dark spots in our own hearts that displease Him.

It's not just about looking at others...which is so easy to do, but asking God to show us, show me, what needs to be purged out.

I don't "put on a spiritual/Christian show" to just put on a show. It has nothing to do with an unauthentic walk with my Savior and Lord. I know my light is to shine for God. I know my life is to be radically impacted by my relationship with Christ. Every aspect of my life should be fully impacted by knowing the Lord.

I am His ambassador, I carry His name, therefore what I do, what I say, what I think, how I treat others...all reflects the fact that I am His!

Anyway, these have been my rambled thoughts lately!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I named my blog Christ ambassador and in it I`m trying to show people who are wiling to read the Christ`s victim that He gaved for us on the cross, God`s Grace that He is giving us, Love....
I`m trying to live life that reflects Christ, I`m helping others, I train my mind (to make my mind free of bad thinkings, erotic thinkings,...etc.), I`m talking others about Gospel of Jesus Christ,...but it is hard, but in the end I know that I`m going to be blessed!