Wednesday, December 26, 2007

12/26/07 - The day after

Well, I hope you had a blessed Christmas!

My Christmas wasn't what I thought it would be. I ended up being sick all day. It was no fun! I had some stomach/intestinal virus. I got up about 4 this morning starving and so sore! I laid around all day yesterday. I took two naps and when I wasn't in bed and I was on the couch.

It was just plain ol' rotten way to spend a holiday with my family!

This morning I am feeling better, but I am so sore from all that laying around. My sides and back ache from doing nothing.

It reminded me about our spiritual muscles. When we are lazy and do nothing spiritual do we get "spiritual sore"? Or are we so used to being spiritually lazy that we get sore when we do too much?

Just a thought this early Wednesday morning!

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

I'm so sorry you were sick on Christmas.
Actually, I was too! (except mine was just a very bad cold)
Glad you are feeling better! :)

Also, a great reminder not to be spiritually lazy!
Merry Christmas,
Kaysie