Monday, December 24, 2007

12/24/07 - Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve. Many of us are busy with family activities, opening gifts, eating, seeing people we don't see that often, going to church service, and enjoying some time off of work!

Whatever you're doing in the next few days remember that God's has a plan for your life. He's in control. He's got everything in His sight. Remember that, although, you have no idea what the future may bring, He does!

He's not going to keep you single a day longer than His plan. He's not going to forget to introduce you to your mate. He knows the plans He has for you!

Trust in His faithfulness!

4 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

Ahhh! Exactly what I needed to hear right now!! Thank you so much! And Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have an amazing day! :)

Kaysie said...

Wow...I needed to hear that today.
God is teaching me to rely on His amazing faithfulness.
Merry Christmas Heather!

In Christ Who Came,
Kaysie

Kaysie said...

Wow...I needed to hear that today.
God is teaching me to rely on His amazing faithfulness.
Merry Christmas Heather!

In Christ Who Came,
Kaysie

Holly said...

Thanks, Heather! I needed to be reminded of that tonight, too.
May He bless you this Christmas!

Holly D. (from facebook ;))